- Managed IT
- Cable TV
As low as
- 24/7 monitoring for burglary, fire/smoke and carbon monoxide
- Wireless key fob to arm and disarm
- Up to 50% less than national providers
As low as
- All the features of Standard, plus:
- Secure system monitoring without a telephone line
- Zero vulnerability to cut phone lines
- Manage with Smartphone App
As low as
- All the features of HomeSafe, plus:
- Home automation, alerts, and geo services
- Crash and smash protection
- Up to 4 cameras with HD video
- Intelligent, connected features keep your home secure, comfortable and under your control
As low as
- All the features of HomeLink, plus:
- Advanced HD video (250 MB storage for up to 8 cameras)
- Everything you need for a secure, comfortable and completely connected home
Available Add Ons
Smart Home Connectivity
No security system needed! A convenient alternative for customers that want the convenience of controlling their smart home features remotely.
Smart Home Connectivity as low as $20.95/mo.
- Connects all key devices in a single application
- Does not require a security system for operation
- Dedicated Cellular connection to Alarm.com’s secure and reliable cloud
- 12 hour battery backup
- Supports the Alarm.com Image sensor and works with LiftMaster devices
- Supports Z Wave Devices including: Thermostats, Door Locks, Lights, Garage Doors, Appliance Control, Water Sensors and Control, Image Sensor, and Video Cameras
- Pairing with video devices allows for real time monitoring, instant alerts, smart clip capture and continuous recording
Requirements: Compatible Internet and Wi-Fi. Mobile device with Android or Apple iOS and Alarm.com App. May not be compatible with all off-the-shelf home automation devices.
Standard 24/7 Surveillance
Closed-circuit video surveillance. Watch live or recorded footage on the premises or remotely.
- Continuous closed-circuit high definition video surveillance
- Watch live or recorded footage on the premises or remotely
- Use with indoor or outdoor cameras with night vision
- System configuration can allow for long-term storage of video
- Manage and view locations from a Smartphone App
- Free on-site evaluation
Surveillance is not a monitored service.
Medical Alert Medical Device
A water resistant device designed to help you or a loved one stay safe while maintaining an independent lifestyle.
Medical Alert Medical Devices
- Nationwide cellular coverage that can be used anywhere. No phone line needed.
- One-Touch Operation Button: Pendant can place call when help button is pressed for just two seconds.
- Direct GPS Location: Helps track pendant’s location and sends its position directly to the monitoring center and/or loved one. The pendant also provides tracking information to the monitoring station and the ability to see its location history.
- Fall Detection: Notifies the monitoring center/loved ones when a fall is detected.
- Geo-Fencing: Notifies monitoring station /loved ones when the pendant is near and/or leaves its preprogrammed safe zone.
- Alert Notification: Receive alert notifications for device battery life, on/off, and SOS calls.
Medical Alert monitoring prices are $24.95/month with monitoring, fall detection, geo-fencing, and tracking. 24-month agreement required. Equipment sold separately and must be returned upon early termination of agreement. Early termination fee of $250 applies if the equipment is not returned. Does not include security alarm monitoring.
+ Offer is valid for new automation hub customers ONLY. Compatible Internet with Wi-Fi and mobile device with Android or iOS and Alarm.com app required. May not be compatible with all off-the-shelf home automation devices. Credit restrictions apply.
*Wireless security system, including Interactive, Video & Home Automation features require a compatible monthly monitoring package, broadband connection, equipment, connected device & Alarm.com app. Equipment sold separately & may require separate installation. Monitoring may not be compatible with all equipment. Other taxes, fees & restrictions may apply. See associate for details.
Security by FOCUS Broadband is offered by Atlantic Seawinds Communications, LLC. Atlantic Seawinds Communications, LLC is licensed by the Alarm Systems Licensing Board of the State of North Carolina and is a subsidiary of Atlantic Telephone Membership Corporation (ATMC). Not all services available in all areas. Smoke/fire and carbon monoxide monitoring require purchase of monitored devices, sold separately. Requires compatible plan, broadband connection, and equipment, sold separately.