FOCUS Broadband is proud to bring fast, reliable internet to Coastal Southeastern North Carolina, including Brunswick, Columbus, Pender, Robeson, and Duplin Counties. Our FOCUS fiber optic network delivers broadband speeds of up to 1 Gig and allows working from home and online schooling to be more accessible than ever.
Streaming videos, gaming online, and video chatting friends and family can seem impossible with DSL and cable, however, this isn’t a problem with FOCUS fiber optic. Our FOCUS fiber optic network offers symmetrical high speeds, so your upload speed is just as fast as your download speed. Click here
to see if FOCUS Broadband is available in your area.
Own a business? FOCUS Broadband is proud to offer dedicated Fiber-Optic service with symmetrical high speeds to keep your business running smoothly. Reliable, faster, and productive service doesn’t have to come at a price! We offer bundles and plans to fit your budget. For more information, click here
FOCUS Broadband loves calling Brunswick County home. If you are in process of moving to nc
, Coastal Carolina offers something for all ages. Take the family and discover the universe at Ingram Planetarium, climb up all 131 steps of the Oak Island Lighthouse, and connect with nature at any of Coastal NC’s parks. History buffs- the Battleship North Carolina and the Fort Fisher Historic Site are just a short drive away. In the summer, enjoy free live music the summer concert series in Southport, Oak Island, Sunset Beach, and more! Relax and go fishing at local fishing piers, on the beach, or in the intracoastal waterway. For those that prefer their fishing to be a little more competitive, don’t worry- more than a dozen competitive fishing tournaments are held annually for all ages and local charters are also available. Learn why the Brunswick Islands are also called the “Golf Coast”. Choose from over 30 courses and experience North Carolina’s rich golf heritage. After a long day exploring what all Brunswick County has to offer, relax, and recharge by visiting the “Seafood Capital of the World” and indulge in some of the finest and freshest Calabash Style Seafood that the world has to offer. Moving tips:
- Donate or toss anything that you haven’t used in a year, clothes that don’t fit anymore, anything that you wouldn’t buy again, or anything that you just don’t love.
- Pack an essentials box with all your toiletries, some clothes, and anything you’ll need the next morning.
- Wrap up fragile items in your linens and towels to provide cushioning for fragile items. Use dish towels to wrap up knives and other sharp objects and secure it with a rubber band.
- Label your boxes in detail on multiple sides. Make a list of everything inside, that way you know exactly where all your items are. However, instead of listing valuables, come up with codes. For example, your jewelry box can be labeled as JB.
- Save yourself from losing packing supplies or running around your new home by making a packing supplies box. Get an easily portable box or basket for supplies that you can carry with you from room to room, so you don’t have to waste time retrieving supplies you left in another area.
- If you have sentimental, important, or valuable items pack them separately and transport them yourself for safe keeping.
- Keep all electronics, cords, and parts all together and take a photo of how electronics were connected for an easy set up experience.
- Start unpacking the necessities that should all be in the essentials box. This way you aren’t scrambling to find these items later.
- Next, unpack the kitchen, this way you can allow yourself to fully focus on the easier-to-unpack rooms and recharge with a meal later in the day.
- Give yourself a deadline by scheduling a housewarming party or a more casual get together for a few weeks after your move. This way you have a time frame to finish getting unpacked and aren’t living among boxes for months.